1. The subscription contract is concluded with the confirmation of the subscription and/or its delivery. Delivery, acceptance and payment become legally binding for both contractual partners. The contractual partner of the customer is Life Ineyesight® Verlag, represented by Hanni Posselt, Therese-Giehse-Allee 87, 81739 Munich.
2. Start of delivery is the date specified in the order. For orders without a date, the fastest possible start of delivery applies.
3. The invoice amount for the subscription is generally due in advance by direct debit or by payment by bank transfer. If there is an increase in the subscription price, the subscription price that is valid from the time of the increase must be paid. The subscription price paid in advance is guaranteed for the period of the advance payment and cannot be increased. Subscription price increases will be announced in Life InSight® Magazine before they take effect. The publisher is entitled to change the frequency of publication and the number of copies. Individual notifications are not possible. The purchase price includes VAT and delivery fee. The subscription price can only be paid annually.
Our bank details: Life InSight Verlag Postbank Munich Account no.: 796 895 803 BLZ: 700 100 80 Abroad: IBAN: DE 8870 0100 8007 9689 5803 BIC: PBNKDEFF Postbank Munich
4. A notice period of one month before the end of the reference year applies to annual subscriptions. A trial subscription is extended into an annual subscription if it is not canceled with one month's notice prior to the reference half-year. Notices of termination must be sent in writing to Life InSight® Verlag. Cancellation before the end of an agreed commitment period does not entitle the customer to claim back the remaining subscription price.
right of withdrawal
5. New subscription orders can be revoked in text form within two weeks without giving reasons. The period for this begins with receipt of a written instruction in this regard. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send the cancellation in good time to Life InSight® Verlag, Therese-Giehse-Allee 87, 81739 Munich, or by email (email@example.com).
6. If the subscription is not canceled in writing one month before it expires, it will be automatically extended by one year. In the case of expressly limited subscriptions, the contract ends with the agreed end of the contract.
7. Subscription, payment method, bank, delivery changes as well as a new address must be communicated to Life InSight® Verlag immediately.
8. Life InSight® Magazine is delivered free of charge. Defects in delivery must be reported immediately. Life In is liable for non-deliveries, late deliveries or property damage in the course of deliveryeyesight® Verlag only in the event of intent or gross negligence.
9. By submitting the order, the customer authorizes Life InSight ® Verlag to process, store, evaluate and use the data received in connection with the business relationship in accordance with data protection laws.
10. The user is hereby informed in accordance with the Teleservices Data Protection Act (TDDSG), Media Services State Treaty (MDStV), Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and other data protection regulations that the personal data provided in the context of the order will be stored in machine-readable form, processed and used exclusively for the purpose for which the user has provided this, unless consent has been given to another type of use. 11. We use your e-mail address to send you the invoice – as well as for information letters. Information letters or other marketing e-mails can be canceled at any time directly - via a link integrated in the corresponding e-mail or by e-mail to the delivery address.
12. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively to the legal relationship between Life InSight® Verlag and the customer. The place of fulfillment is the place of business of Life Ineyesight® Publisher. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Munich, to the extent permitted by law.
13. Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions of business and delivery be ineffective, the rest of the contract shall not be affected. The ineffective provision will be mutually replaced by the contracting parties with a provision that comes as close as possible to the economic sense and purpose of the ineffective provision in a legally effective manner. The above provision applies in case of loopholes accordingly.
14. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. The application of the UN sales law is expressly excluded.